Sign Language 2.3

This week has been fairly hectic, and I didn't get to practice as much as I would have liked to. Maci and I did get to spend some time together learning adjectives though. We picked up colors, and other adjectives like short, tall, beautiful, expensive, old, young, etc. We are beginning to pick it up faster, but remembering everything we have learned up to this point is a little difficult.

Because there are only so many hand signals you can make, a lot of the signs are very similar. I am having a little difficulty remembering the movements, and am a little worried I am all wrong. An example of similar signs are cute and sweet. The only difference is that one has a longer motion. When we start using sentences I am very worried Maci and I will say something totally wrong.

Next week Maci and I want to continue on with this topic. So far, we have been learning the individual sections in sign language. I think it may be helpful to learn how to put a sentence together. It may also be a bit more entertaining than watching and copying a person on YouTube.

Comments

  1. Sounds like you guys are making progress! This is a very fun thing to learn and I'm glad you guys are having fun together. What has been the hardest part for you guys?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment